We Help Clients With A Variety Of Business Problems
Our firm, Schlueter Ecklund & Davitt has been offering business and commercial law services since we formed our own business organization. Our business law practice is often a combination of:
- Business organization and transactional law
- Forming corporations, limited liability companies (LLCs), or limited liability partnerships (LLPs)
- Commercial real estate law, including lease negotiation and collections
- Tax planning — 1031 exchanges
- Estate planning — business succession planning
- Buy/sell agreements
- Commercial litigation — contract and employment disputes
Many of our business clients have been with our firm for the long-term, seeking assistance as the need arises for all aspects of their business operation, as well as their personal and financial needs. We counsel and advise. We draft documents, simple and complicated. We handle business disputes through negotiation and litigation. We draft bylaws and articles of organization or incorporation. When the enterprise is no longer viable, we assist with business dissolution and if need be, help the owners file Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 bankruptcy in Illinois.
Schedule Your Consultation
If you need the assistance of a business formation attorney or for any other aspect of operating a family-owned business or closely held corporation, contact Schlueter Ecklund & Davitt online, or call 815-516-8264 or 800-207-5133 today for well-grounded business law assistance.
Tell Us How We Can Help
Bold labels are required.